Thursday, April 30, 2009

Youtube Sitepal & Podcasts

Enjoyed the Youtube experience found a few genuine sites and had a laugh, and managed to put one on my site. Went from there to Sitepal did not think too much of this can't say I would ever use it again but did send messages to my colleagues and they did receive them even though they went straight to their junkmail but after much searching eventually found them. Were they impressed you might ask? don't know they never said. (obviously not!!) I have wanted to find out about podcasts for a while now and today I did, and I must say I enjoyed it immensely and will definately go on to use it. I did not have my Ipod with me at the time but I did put some podcasts on the my pc and will transfer them later. I found some interesting things about DAB which I did not know and I had just purchased a new digital radio so the info. was good for me cant' say I understood it all but hopefully someday the penny will drop!!! At the moment all I know is how to turn the thing on. Had a look at Ebooks and audiobooks good to know about them for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment