Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The End

Well what can I say, it has been an experience and it took up a lot of time I don't think I ever managed to complete any task in one hour, and I was conscious of the time factor from the very beginning. However I am delighted that I managed to complete the entire 23 things. My favourites and what worked well for me were, Windows live messenger, Podcasts and Flicker, I will continue to use the Live messenger and I find it great, the podcast are fantastic before the Web 2.0 thingy I only ever heard about podcasts but never tried it out now I am podcasting regularly and catching up on all the programmes that I love and never get to hear during the day. I love Flicker, But I am a photograph person and have been putting photos on my PC for years and now I have learned lots of new things and its amazing what one can do definitely a thumbs up on this one. My least favourite was the online gaming I found it boring and definitely not something I would ever use again. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to experience the 2.0 web whether it is something I will use again or not I don't know but I am glad I know a little about a lot of things!!!!!!!!!!! Slán

1 comment: