Friday, June 5, 2009

Zoho writer google maps

I love Google maps I am travelling in California this Summer from San Francisco to Pine Mountain in Southern California, so I was able to check out the distance from A-B and see all the routes, as we want to drive the coast rather then the highway and stop off in all those really interesting places along the way Google maps is brilliant. And what about the street view isn't that fantastic I could see my brother's car parked outside his home in San Fran. Google maps for me is a definite thumbs up. I created a document in Zoho writer and send it to my blog and now I see it has arrived, but I found Zoho writer extremely slow It took several Mins. for the document to save and another few Mins. for it to send to my blog. You would want lots of time for this one I think? Don't know if I will use this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment